Munnar is one of the most popular hill-resort towns in Kerala and in southern India. Munnar is located on the Western Ghats, situated in the Idukki district.We can witness the nature's beauty at its best over Munnar. Gorgeous Clouds at Munnar refreshes our mind and rejuvenate our soul.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Abad Plaza Hotel
Abad Copper Castle Resort
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Transfers by A/c vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Including all applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin
Day 2: Cochin To Munnar
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Cherai Beach, a picturesque beach, located on the north-end of the Vypeen Island is ideal for swimming. Lined with luscious green coconut groves and paddy fields, this sandy ...
Day 4: Departure
Abad Plaza Hotel (4 star)
Abad Plaza Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Ernakulam - 682035, Kochi
Abad Copper Castle Resort (3 star)
Kannan Devan Hills - 685612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.