Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests aroma of spice scented cool air, Munnar has all these and more. It's the place you would love to visit and it's the place you would wish never to leave.
Munnar Destiny ( 01 Apr - 15 Jun )2N Munnar and 2N Thekkady
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.