Munnar is one of the most popular hill-resort towns in Kerala and in southern India. We can witness the nature's beauty at its best over Munnar. Munnar's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs and a plethora of wildflowers in a riot of colors, make it look like a painter's canvas.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Elysium Gardens Hill Resorts
- Room type is Deluxe Room
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Toll, parking and all applicable taxes
- All transfers by AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Nilgiri Tahr , Nilgiritragus hylocrius , known locally as the Nilgiri Ibex or simply Ibex , is an ungulate that is endemic to the Nilgiri Hills and the southern ...
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Departure To Cochin
Deluxe Double Room
Cottage Garden View
Deluxe Single Room
Non A/c Executive Room
Elysium Gardens Hill Resorts (3 star)
Top Station Road - 685612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.