From mist cloaked mountains to golden beaches, from quaint gushing waterfalls to breathtakingly serene backwaters, from palm fronds delicately dipping into waters to sprawling tea gardens, from man made wonders to the marvels of nature, if there is one place that has it all, it is Kerala, God's Own Country. Just a few reasons that make Kerala tourism a buzzword for tourists.
Munnar Memorable Tour ( 16 Jun - 30 Sep )2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.