Munnar is a town and hill station in the southwestern state of Kerala, India. Munnar is situated around 1600 m above sea level, in the Western Ghats range of mountains. The name Munnar is believed to mean "three rivers", referring to the location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is situated on the Kannan Devan Hills village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukki district in Kerala having an area measuring nearly 557 km².
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deep Woods Resort
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at Houseboat
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Cochin
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Day 03 : Departure
Non A/c Deluxe Room
2 Bedroom Cottage
3 Bedroom Cottage
4 Bedroom Cottage
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.