When holidays are round the corner, Kerala has a thousand reasons to welcome travellers from around the globe. Being on idyllic place for total rejuvenation, god`s own country serves you exotic flavours of nature. It has everything in its store, placid beaches to backwaters, feral wild life to hill stations, rich culture t history, craving spices to the cuisine, everything the travellers wish to accompany on their holidays.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - A/c Vehicle ( Indica )
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Munnar||2 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- All transfers and sightseeing by As per the category & (As per the itinerary) not for disposal
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Kochi - Munnar (158 Kms - 04 Hrs)
Arrive at Cochin Airport/ Railway station, Meet our representative on arrival and proceed to Munnar. Munnar is one of the most popular Hill stations in India, situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Located at 1600m above sea level, this was once the summer resort of the Erstwhile British Government in South India, Enrouted visits Cheyyappara Waterfalls. Check in to Hotel by evening. Overnight stay at Munnar hotel.
Day 02: Munnar
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar. The places visit at Munnar Mattupetty Dam, Kundala, Mudrapuzha Eravikulam National Park Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point & View Point.Overnight stay in the Resort/Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 03: Munnar - Kochi (158 Kms. - 04 Hrs.)
After the breakfast Check out from the resort proceed to Visit Cochin local The major tourist attractions of Kochi are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue Evening 6 pm drop to Railway station with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.