Kerala, nicknamed as "God's own country", has a reputation of being one of the most beautiful states in India. Shown here is Munnar, in Kerala.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Country Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/C Indica car as mentioned as per the itinerary includes driver bata, toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, etc
- Arrival at Cochin Airport and Departure at Cochin Airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Cochin To Munnar
You are greeted on arrival at Kochi International Airport/Railway station by Kerala Namasthe representative and thereafter drive to Munnar hills (130 kms / 4 hrs). Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check in at Hotel and relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Morning sightseeing in Munnar which includes Mattupetty, Eco-Point, Tea Museum, Pothamedu etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight stay hotel.
Day 03 : Drop To Cochin
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin Airport or Railway Station for the onward Journey
Non A/c Deluxe Room
Premium Valley View with Balcony
Honeymoon Suits with Balcony
Family Suits with Balcony
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.