A mesmerising hill station in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days.Munnar is not just Kerala’s most sought-after hill resort, it is also the centre of the state’s tea growing district, aptly known as the High Range
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lake Lands Cruise
- Parking, Toll charges etc included.
- Sightseeing and Transfers as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Munnar
- On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you.
- Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations,
- spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cheeyappara as
- well as Valara waterfalls and lush green tea meadows. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you
- can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
- Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque
- Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of
- Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations along with the
- famous TATA Tea Museum, Blossom park, Hydel park etc. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park;
- where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved and considered the highest hills of Munnar regions. Later
- drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Thekkady
- Proceed to Thekkady (2500 ft asl) (110 kms - 3 hrs). Thekkady is a spice plantation area surrounded by Periyar
- Wildlife Sanctuary and visited for its salibrious climate, plantation backdrop and activities around Periyar
- reserve forest. Post Lunch can go for the touristy Periyar boat cruise and later Kathakali dance show. Given
- time Spice garden visit (Cardamom, Pepper, Cinnamon, Vanilla) can be done along with a visit to Elephant
- Junction for the elephant experience (elephant ride).
Things to see and do
South India's most popular wildlife sanctuary, Periyar encompasses 777 sq km and a 26-sq-km artificial lake created by the British in 1895. The vast region is home to bison, ...
Kathakali is a beautiful amalgamation of drama. communation is made through the remarkable use of gestures and much also lends kathakali its universal appeal.
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady To Alleppey
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 05 : Departure
- After your breakfast check out from the Houseboat, by 9 am check out the houseboat and drive towards
- Cochin. If time permits, go for a city tour to see the Historical Fort Cochin, Jew Street, Dutch Palace, Chinese
- Fishing nets, Marine drive etc, if time permits and later drop off at Cochin International airport/railway station for the onward journey. We trust that you spent a memorable time
Near Recreation Club Moolakada, Pallivasal, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/c Road, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.