Enjoy the beauty of tea Garden and the houseboat cruise along the Kerala backwaters. Kerala has two national parks, ten sanctuaries of fauna and two sanctuaries of bird. Kerala occupies a length (550km), band of narrow of ground in the south distances of India. Its littoral is on the Arab sea (a part of the Indian Ocean) and its Eastern border with the state close to Tamil Nadu is the top of the majestic Western mountains of Ghat.
Munnar Thekkady And Alleppey Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer From Cochin International Airport / Railway station
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
Silver Tips (4 star)
Aluva - Munnar Road, Munnar, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Road, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
P.O, Nehru Trophy Boat Race Finishing Point Stadium, Finishing Point Road, Thathampally, Alappuzha - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.