Munnar is a town and hill station in the southwestern state of Kerala, India. Munnar is situated around 1600 m above sea level, in the Western Ghats range of mountains. The name Munnar is believed to mean "three rivers", referring to the location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is situated on the Kannan Devan Hills village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukki district in Kerala having an area measuring nearly 557 km².
Munnar Thekkady And Alleppey Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deep Woods Resort
Jungle Park Resorts
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Jungle Park Resorts (3 star)
Lake Road, Kumily Road - 685509, Thekkady
Alleppey, Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.