Munnar is such a beautiful place in Kerala, which cannot be portrayed in a single canvas. Everything and anything here will make us excited. Thekkady in Kerela is one of those impressive places people love to visit again and again. This verdant region offers various attractions which give you a splendid insight into the flora and fauna of this region. This is the perfect place for those who love to watch wildlife in a non invasive manner, this is also a paradise for bird watching.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The New Whispering Meadows
Jungle Park Resorts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Things to see and do
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Day 2: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 3: Thekkady To Cochin Departure
The New Whispering Meadows (3 star)
2nd Mile Pallivasal, Kochi - Dhanushkodi Road - 685565, Munnar
Jungle Park Resorts (3 star)
Lake Road, Kumily Road - 685509, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.