Perhaps best known for the institutions the British left behind – the huge Forest Research Institute Museum, the Indian Military Academy, the Wildlife Institute of India and the Survey of India – the capital of Uttarakhand is a hectic, congested city sprawling in the Doon Valley between the Himalayan foothills and the Siwalik Range.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Vishnu Palace
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport/Railway station.
- All applicable Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Morning arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway station and direct transferred to the Mussoorie. Arrive at Mussoorie and check in to hotel and rest of the day, evening free for leisure. Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 2: Mussoorie Sightseeing
After morning breakfast, you go for a city tour to see the beautiful hill area Mussoorie. Kampti Fall, Shiv Ratan Kander, Gun Hill, and shopping at famous bazaar The Mall Road. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight at Mussoorie.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
After morning breakfast, check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi. And depart to Delhi Airport / Railway Station to board train to your home destination. TOUR END here.
Hotel Vishnu Palace
Library Chowk, Mussoorie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.