|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Cottage On Stilts
- Welcome on arrival
- Transportation & sightseeing by Ac vehicle.
- Govt Service Tax 3.09%.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
My Garden of Eden is a premium plantation retreat located in Meppady, the scenic Southern Village of Wayanad, overlooking the western ghats. There are just seven cottages spaced out in twenty three acres of verdant green plantation. The cottages are airy and spacious and have huge bathrooms and verandahs with spectacular views of the mountains. Sitting in the verandhas of a cottage and looking upon the distant hills and valleys is the most perfect refreshment.The mountains, fruit trees, flowers, coffee, tea, herbs, chirping birds and the lullaby of nature will play a harmonizing and energizing symphony on your mind body and soul. The place is ideal for nature lovers and people who want to restore the harmony of their inner selves. It is a perfect place to explore Wayanad since it is located conveniently close to most of the sight seeing attractions in Wayanad.
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.