|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
My Garden of Eden
Cottage On Stilts
- Welcome on arrival
- Transportation & sightseeing by Ac vehicle.
- Govt Service Tax 3.09%.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
My Garden of Eden is a premium plantation retreat located in Meppady, the scenic Southern Village of Wayanad, overlooking the western ghats. There are just seven cottages spaced out in twenty three acres of verdant green plantation. The cottages are airy and spacious and have huge bathrooms and verandahs with spectacular views of the mountains. Sitting in the verandhas of a cottage and looking upon the distant hills and valleys is the most perfect refreshment.The mountains, fruit trees, flowers, coffee, tea, herbs, chirping birds and the lullaby of nature will play a harmonizing and energizing symphony on your mind body and soul. The place is ideal for nature lovers and people who want to restore the harmony of their inner selves. It is a perfect place to explore Wayanad since it is located conveniently close to most of the sight seeing attractions in Wayanad.
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.