Country named after Mount Kenya is a concoction of diverse cultures and distinct topography. With deep valleys and wildest jungles, Kenya Tours Packages quenches the thirst of every tourist. Nairobi, best known as the ‘Green city in the Sun’ is the only place on earth where natural and man-made wonders of the world share the same space. A visit to Samburu which is home to rarest birds and animal species is enchanting and enthralling when on Kenya Tours.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Arusha - Ac Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ngorongoro Camp & Lodge
Serengeti Sopa Lodge
|Manyara||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||All Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Ground transportation in a 8 seater or 6 seater 4x4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Services of Local Representative
- Prices include Tourism Development Levy US $ 1.50 per person per night
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arusha To Karatu
- Meet in Arusha. After lunch, drive through the Iraqw tribe farmlands to your lodge situated in Karatu just outside
- the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The crater covers over 300 square kilometers of land and is the home of the rare black rhino, prides of lion, elephant, cheetah and great herds of buffalo, antelope and wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House
Day 2: Karatu To Ngorongoro Crater Karatu
- Today you will drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area and descend over 600 meters to the floor of the crater for a
- day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkey and elephant, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. Picnic lunches will be served in the crater.Late afternoon drive back to Ngorongoro Farm House for dinner and overnight
Day 3: Karatu To Serengeti
- After breakfast drive to Oldupai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their
- findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Continue to Serengeti National Park in time
- for lunch. This enormous park supports every variety of animal imaginable - from large predators such as lion,
- leopard and cheetah to the smaller herbivores they prey on. Afternoon game drive. Overnight at a lodge in
Travel from Karatu to Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti
Today you spend the whole day on game drive in this National Park, which is rich with all different species of animals. To maximize game viewing you will carry a picnic lunch with you and spend the full day in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in Serengeti.
Day 5: Serengeti To Manyara
Breakfast at your lodge. Drive to Lake Manyara, a soda lake lying in the Rift Valley. Lunch at Kirurumu Tented Lodge. In the afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National Park, home of the tree-climbing lions. Apart from the varied types of landscape including jungle, swamp and savanna, there are also a large variety of animals including Giraffe, Zebra, Elephant, Gazelle, hippos, monkeys and about 400 different species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Kirurumu Tented Lodge
Travel from Serengeti to Manyara
Day 6: Manyara To Arusha
After breakfast drive to Arusha. Lunch in a restaurant
Ngorongoro Camp & Lodge
P.O. Box 159, Karatu
Serengeti Sopa Lodge (3 star)
Bariadi, Tanzania, Serengeti
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.