One of South India’s most famous tourist destinations, Mysuru (which recently changed its name from Mysore) is known for its glittering royal heritage and magnificent monuments and buildings. Its World Heritage–listed palace may be what brings most travellers here, but it’s also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense.
Mysore and Ooty From Hyderabad1N Mysore and 2N Ooty
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fortune JP Palace
Gem Park Ooty
- One child below 05 years complimentary without extra bed
- Indica Car for transfers
- Entry fees to be paid directly
- Driver Allowances, Parking and Toll charges included
- All sightseeing and transfers
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Fortune JP Palace (5 star)
No. 3, Abba road, Opp. Govt. Guest House, Nazarbad - 570007, Mysore
Gem Park Ooty (5 star)
Sheddon Road, Opp Mountain View Hotel, Pudumund - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.