One of South India’s most famous tourist destinations, Mysuru (which recently changed its name from Mysore) is known for its glittering royal heritage and magnificent monuments and buildings. Its World Heritage–listed palace may be what brings most travellers here, but it’s also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fortune JP Palace
Gem Park Ooty
- One child below 05 years complimentary without extra bed
- Indica Car for transfers
- Entry fees to be paid directly
- Driver Allowances, Parking and Toll charges included
- All sightseeing and transfers
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore
Day 2: Mysore To Ooty
Travel from Mysore to Ooty
Day 3: Ooty Sightseeing
Day 4: Ooty To Bangalore Departure
Fortune JP Palace (5 star)
No. 3, Abba road, Opp. Govt. Guest House, Nazarbad - 570007, Mysore
Gem Park Ooty (5 star)
Sheddon Road, Opp Mountain View Hotel, Pudumund - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.