South India really has a distinct culture that sets it apart from the rest of the country. Not only that, each state in south India has managed to retain its own distinct identity. Intricate temple architecture, historical ruins, palm fringed canals, hills, and beach will provide you with a varied and interesting trip to south India. Don't miss these five must see south India tourist places.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Non Ac Rooms at Wayanad
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all applicable tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore Later Proceed To Mysore
Day 2: Mysore Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
Day 3: Mysore To Wayanad
Travel from Mysore to Wayanad
Day 4: Wayanad Sightseeing
Day 5: Wayanad To Bangalore For Departure
The Viceroy (3 star)
Sri Harsha Road, Lasker Mohalla, North Gate Mysore Maharaja Palace - 570001, Mysore
Dist. Wayanad, Old Vythri - 673576, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.