Mysore is the historical place in Karnataka and called as the land of palaces. Wayanad, exclusively called as the “Green Paradise” of Kerala is nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, sharing the border with Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Cool, misty, greener, clean and pristine, enchanting and hypnotizing, this land is filled with history and culture. Coorg on the other end is the famous hill station, known as the Scotland of India.
Mysore, Coorg And Wayanad Family Package1N Mysore , 2N Coorg and 2N Wayanad
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crystal Paark Inn
Sri Venkateshwara Residency
- All taxes, toll, parking and driver's reward
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Crystal Paark Inn (3 star)
No. 2, Nazarbad Main Road Opp. Park, Nazarbad - 570010, Mysore
Sri Venkateshwara Residency (3 star)
Murnad Road, Madikeri Village - 571201, Coorg
Vythiri Meadows (3 star)
Dist. Wayanad, Old Vythri - 673576, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.