Mysore city is at 770m above sea level and 140 kms from Bangalore. Also known as the City of Palaces, Mysore retains a quaint charm, that never fails to enchant. Situated in the southern part of the Deccan Plateau, Mysore District is an undulating tableland, covered in parts by granite outcrops and fringed by verdant forests. From ancient times, this district has played a significant role in the history of South India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers and sighteeeing
- Includes all parking charges and surcharges
- All hotel mentioned above are subject to availability
- Driver Allowance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Depart From Bangalore And Proceed To Srirangapatna About 125 Kms And 3 .5 Hrs Drive From Bangalore Aiport
Things to see and do
Srirangapatna (also spelled Shrirangapattana; anglicized to Seringapatam during the British Raj) (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀರಂಗಪಟ್ಟಣ ) is a town in Mandya district of the Indian state of ...
The Ranganthaswamy temple has a mix of chozha, Vijayanagara and Hoysala style of architecture. The temple tower that one sees on the Eastern side was built during the ...
The Krishna Raja Sagara Dam (KRS Dam) was built across river Kaveri, the life giving river for the Mysore and Mandya districts, in 1924. Apart from being the main source of ...
Day 02 : Mysore Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
Mysore Zoo. We-M 8AM-5:30PM. is one of the city's most popular attractions. Closed on Tuesday. It was established under royal patronage in 1892, making it one of the oldest ...
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Day 03 : Departure
Deluxe Double Room
Club premier room
Executive Room Double
Executive Room ( Room only)
United 21 (3 star)
43/A, Hardinge Circle, Bangalore Nilgiri Rd, Doora 570001, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.