Mysore is the formal Capital of the erstwhile Wodeyars and the State of Mysore before it was shifted to Bangalore. The city of Palaces has been the Culture Capital of Karnataka ever since and even to this day millions of Tourists from all over the World visit Mysore during Dasehra (Nava Rathri).
Mysore Slient Shores Resort Weekend Package2N Mysore
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Silent Shores Resort & Spa
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Silent Shores Resort & Spa (4 star)
# 85-87, BEML / KRS Road, Hootagalli, Off Hunsur Road - 570 018, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.