Mysore, also known as the City of Palaces, has preserved its quaint charm which entices you to visit it time and again. It offers a vibrant cultural heritage, exquisite temples, pilgrimage centers and scenic picnic spots. The city exudes an aura of royal extravaganza which is reflected in its palaces and temples and is a unique blend of old world charm, with its well-laid out gardens, fine architecture and a salubrious climate.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crystal Paark Inn
- Experienced driver for your entire trip
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Indica
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost.
- Total Kilometres Blocked
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals.
- Supplement Cost:A/c Indigo/Xylo/Swift Dezire/Etios/Verito Rs.2,800/- And A/c Innova Rs.3800/ -
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Mysore
- Arrive at Mysore and check in at the hotel. After lunch visit the Mysore Palace. Later take a drive to Chamundi Hills and pay your obeisance to goddess Chamundi. Spend the evening at Brindavan
- Gardens behind the Krishnaraja Sagar Dam. The garden has innumerable fountains which dance to the music every evening. This Garden has been the filming location for many Hindi movies of bygone days. Overnight at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Day 02 : Mysore To Coorg
- Morning we will proceed to coorg(kodaghu).The climate of Kodagu is pleasantly cold throughout the year, which makes it one of the most visited tourist destinations of Karnataka. After check
- into hotel we will proceed for a Raja's, chelavara falls. Raja's Seat, its here that the erstwhlile kings of Kodagu are said to have been spending their evenings. Rajas seat is known for spectacular
- sunsets. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay.
Travel from Mysore to Coorg
Day 03 : Departure From Mysore
Crystal Paark Inn (3 star)
No. 2, Nazarbad Main Road Opp. Park, Nazarbad - 570010, Mysore
G.T. Road, Madikeri , Coorg, 571201 Karnataka, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.