Himachal Pradesh, a Northern Indian state in the Himalayas is known for its mesmerizing beauty of snow capped hills, trekking, climbing and skiing and scenic mountain towns and also Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh also has a strong Tibetan presence, reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries.
Mystic Himachal with Classical Agra Trip2N Shimla and 1N Delhi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick-up and drop to Domestic Airport Delhi
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Parking charges, fuel and toll charges
- Driver allowances
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
La Vista (3 star)
938/3, Illahi Bux Road, Naiwala, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.