A mesmerising hill station in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days.Munnar is not just Kerala’s most sought-after hill resort, it is also the centre of the state’s tea growing district, aptly known as the High Range. In Tamil, moon aar literally means ‘three rivers’, a reference to the streams around whose confluence the town grew.
Mystic Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 02Nights in Munnar with Breakfast
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
Blue Berg Resorts (4 star)
Near KTDC Yathra Nivas, Devikulam PO, Munnar Kerala, India., Munnar
Jungle Park Resorts (3 star)
Lake Road, Kumily Road - 685509, Thekkady
P.O, Nehru Trophy Boat Race Finishing Point Stadium, Finishing Point Road, Thathampally, Alappuzha - 688013, Alleppey
Green Fields (3 star)
SH 42, Kaipuzhamuttu, Kottayam, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.