Cochin, also known as Kochi is a major port city on the west coast by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam. Munnar is a hill station on the Western Ghats, a range of mountains situated in the Idukki, Kerala. Thekkady is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction for South Indians.
Mystical Kerala 16 Jun - 30 Sep2N Munnar , 2N Thekkady , 2N Kumarakom and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
|Kumarakom||2 night(s)||Room only|
|Kochi||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Prices are per person based on 2 people occupying 1 double/twin room & travelling Together
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.