Originally just a cluster of villages that was administered intermittently by Nepal and Sikkim, Darjeeling grew in prominence during the mid 19th century when, because of its climate, the British first established a hill station there after leasing it from the Chogyal of Sikkim and later discovered that the area was particularly well suited for tea plantations.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jalpaiguri - Non A/C
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All Taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Ricasa Hotel (3 star)
Bojoghar, 3rd mile, Near Tashi View Point, Gangtok, Sikkim 737103, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.