Shillong is the capital and Hill station of Meghalaya. Home to several waterfalls, it is also known as the Scotland of the East. The Assam style houses with slanting roofs, large number of windows and wooden floors look like a piece of art and happen to be a very good idea, considering Shillong lies in an area where rains and earthquakes are very common.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Centre Point
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati And Drive To Shillong
Things to see and do
The Cathedral of Mary Help of Christians is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Shillong which covers the Khasi andJaintia hills of Meghalaya.The first church...
A beautiful manmade lake named after Sir William Ward, the then, Chief Commissioner of Assam. A beautiful little lake with short garden walks and boating facilities - this is ...
Day 2: Shillong To Cherrapunjee
Things to see and do
Elephant Falls. It is in Upper Shillong area which also houses the Eastern Air Command of Indian Airforce. The scenic fall is not continuous and more of collection of smaller ...
Shillong Peak is the highest point in state of Meghalaya (1965 meters above sea level). There is a view-point where you can get breathtaking view of Shillong city. The city ...
At the village crossing, one passes grasslands surrounded by forests, ending in a clearing. From this clearing, a concrete pathway through the jungle leads up to the main ...
seven sisters falls or the Nohsngithiang Falls Known for being one of the tallest waterfalls in Norway, which consists of seven different streams, one of them falling from a...
Day 3: Departure To Guwahati Airport
Executive Special Rooms
Executive Classic Room
Club Executive Room
Club Deluxe Room
Hotel Centre Point (3 star)
Police Bazar (Khyndailad) - 793001, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.