|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 10% discount on Spa services
- 20% discount on Food and Beverages (a la carte only)
Situated in one of the oldest living cities of the world, on the banks of the river Ganges, Nadesar Palace has hosted royalty, statesmen and celebrities since 1835. The name Nadesar is derived from the Goddess Nadesari, whose shrine is located in the front of the Palace. Set amidst verdant gardens, mango orchards, marigold and jasmine fields, Nadesar Palace is a haven of peace and tranquility. Works of art from the Maharaja’s collection decorate the walls of the Palace’s 10 luxurious suites. Embellished with original pieces of furniture refurbished to recreate the atmosphere of a bygone era, the décor of the rooms is intended to evoke the colours of marigolds, jasmines, and pale pink lotuses that are offered to the holy Ganges. Dining at the Nadesar Palace is an indulgent experience starting with breakfast on the sun-kissed verandah; a spiritually inspired plated meal at lunch in the dining room, and a barbeque dinner by the poolside. To unwind, the Palace offers a round of golf on the greens, a guided nature walk or a day at the Jiva Spa. On offer at the Jiva Spa is a signature treatment ‘Abhisheka’ inspired by time-honoured Indian purifying rituals.
- 21 km from the airport
- 6 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.