Nainital is Kumaon’s largest town and favourite hill resort. Plenty of hotels are set in the forested hills around the lake. There’s a busy bazaar and a spider’s web of walking tracks covers the forested hillsides to viewpoints overlooking the distant Himalayan peaks. For travellers, it’s an easy place to kick back and relax, eat well, and go horse riding or paddling on the lake.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Earls Court
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Free Text Inclusion
- Garlanding and Tikka on arrival
- AC Indica for all transfers & Sightseeing
- Daily fruits basket and cookies in room
- Romantic candle lights setting with cake
- Flower decoration in room once during the stay
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi To Nainital
Day 2: Nainital Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Nainital About this sound pronunciation is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer...
Day 3: Nainital Day At Leisure
Things to see and do
The largest lake of the Nainital region, this one takes its name from the Mahabharata legend and the famous Pandava, Bhima. Just 22 km from Nainital, this lake is the only ...
Sattal or Sat Tal is an interconnected group of seven freshwater lakes situated in the Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal , a town of the Nainital district in ...
Day 4: Departure From Nainital To Delhi
Super Deluxe Room
Heritage Room (Old wing)
The Earls Court (3 star)
Opp. Balika Vidhya Mandir, Near High Court, Sherwani - 263002, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.