Natural beauty abounds in the state of Uttaranchal's Lake District. Boaters flock to hill-ringed Naini Lake, which according to mythology is one of the emerald eyes of Shiva's wife. The highest point, provides stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas. Jim Corbett National Park, which is a part of the larger Corbett Tiger Reserve, a Project Tiger Reserve lies in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. The magical landscape of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness.
Nainital And Corbett 4 Nights Family Package2N Nainital and 2N Corbett
Last Booked 16 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable Taxes
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport or Railway Station by A/c Vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Mall Road - 263001, Nainital
La Perle River Resorts (3 star)
Jim Corbett Park, Village Ladhuachaur, P.O. Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Distt - 244715, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.