Nainital, the Lake District of India, located in the Himalayan belt amongst the Kumaon hills, is a paradise for nature lovers.Nainital is referred to as the lake of three sages, or the Tri Rishi Sarovar as mentioned in the Manas Khand chapter of the Skanda Purana. As recorded in history, the three sages, Atri, Pulastya, and Pulaha stopped over at Nainital on their pilgrimage, to quench their thirst.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Corbett Jungle Club Resort
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi To Nainital
Day 02 : Nainital Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Nainital About this sound pronunciation is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer...
Day 03 : Nainital To Corbett
Travel from Nainital to Corbett
Day 04 : Corbett Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Jim Corbett National Park is a heaven for the adventure seeker and wildlife adventure lovers and one can sit in or can go jeep Safari or Elephant ride for a life ...
An Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett National Park follows a designated path to ensure that the travelers get to visit all the expanses where you will be able to spot mammals, ...
Day 05 : Corbett To Delhi
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
Corbett Jungle Club Resort (3 star)
Village Bailparaw, Corbett Fall Road, Ram Nagar, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.