Nainital, the Lake District of India, located in the Himalayan belt amongst the Kumaon hills, is a paradise for nature lovers. A splendid holiday spot with a rich treasure of lakes and hills, Nainital is a destination for the young and the old alike.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Zoo Rd, Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.