A tourist destination at an altitude of 1829 metres above sea level for all seasons, summer for moderate climate and winter for those who like cool climate, Ranikhet is adorned with nature’s enviable beauty. Nainital , the Lake District of India, located in the Himalayan belt amongst the Kumaon hills, is a paradise for nature lovers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi To Nainital
Things to see and do
Nainital Lake, a natural freshwater body, situated amidst the township of Nainital in Uttarakhand State of India, tectonic in origin, is kidney shaped or crescent shaped and ...
Day 02 : Nainital Sightseeing
Day 03 : Nainital To Ranikhet
Travel from Nainital to Ranikhet
Day 04 : Ranikhet To Almora
Travel from Ranikhet to Almora
Day 05 : Almora -binsar Wildlife-almora
Day 06 : Almora To Kausani
Travel from Almora to Kausani
Day 07 : Kausani To Delhi
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
Gandhi Chowk, Ranikhet
Hotel Shikhar The Mall Almora Uttarakhand, Almora
Himalaya View Point, Uttarakhand, Kausani
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.