Nainital, the Lake District of India, located in the Himalayan belt amongst the Kumaon hills, is a paradise for nature lovers. A splendid holiday spot with a rich treasure of lakes and hills, Nainital is a destination for the young and the old alike. Nainital is referred to as the lake of three sages, or the Tri Rishi Sarovar as mentioned in the Manas Khand chapter of the Skanda Purana.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi To Nainital
Day 02 : Nainital Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A trip to Nainital would be incomplete without experiencing the cable car ride. Aerial Ropeway running from Mallital to Snow View offers you a panoramic view of the Nainital. ...
Day 03 : Nainital To Ranikhet
Travel from Nainital to Ranikhet
Day 04 : Ranikhet Sightseeing
Day 05 : Ranikhet To Delhi
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
Gandhi Chowk, Ranikhet
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.