Nainital is a popular hill station in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Nainital is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, approximately two miles in circumference, and surrounded by mountains. From the tops of the higher peaks, "magnificent views can be obtained of the vast plain to the mass of tangled ridges lying north, bounded by the great snowy range which forms the central axis of the Himalayas
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet & Greet upon Arrival at Airport / Station
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- Transport by Non A.C vehicle in Standard packages & A.C vehicle in Deluxe Package as per the above itinerary.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Nainital
Day 02 : Nainital
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Nainital
Things to see and do
Sattal or Sat Tal (Hindi for "seven lakes") is an interconnected group of seven freshwater lakes situated in the Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal, a town of the Nainital ...
Bhimtal is a town and a nagar panchayat in Nainital district in the state of Uttarakhand, India, situated at an altitude of 1370 meters above sea level and is about 22 ...
Naukuchiatal or 'lake of nine corners' is a small hill station in Nainital district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The lake is 175 feet deep and is situated at 1220 mts ...
Nainital Lake, a natural freshwater body, situated amidst the township of Nainital in Uttarakhand State of India, tectonic in origin, is kidney shaped or crescent shaped and ...
Day 04 : Departure To Delhi Airport
The Corner (3 star)
Opposite Nainital Club, Near High Court,, Mall Road, Nainital, India 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.