Hotel Nandhini St. Marks Road1N Bangalore
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Nandhini St. Marks Road
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The celebrated Andhra Cuisine is a product of many rich influences like the glorious history and culture of its zestful and vigorous land. It has its roots in the Southern cooking tradition with each of Andhra Pradesh’s three regions namely-the Coast, Rayalseema and the Telangana having their own distinctive cooking styles. The Nawabs brought with them the Deccani style of cooking which drew influences from the Mughlai cuisine. As time passed the two cooking traditions influenced each other leading to the culmination of the Andhra fare as we know it today. While the fiery chillies and peppers and the staple use of rice in the cuisine can be attributed to the original Southern style of cooking, the dollops of ghee, use of fresh fruits instead of dried ones and the non-vegetarian specialities are all typical Nawabi traits. All in all there is no dearth of variety for foodies as far as Andhra cuisine is concerned. Whether it’s the traditional Andhra meal served on a plantain leaf with the quintessentially spicy & tangy vegetable sambhars, gravies, Avakkai, Gongura pickles and chutneys to be relished with rice, or the mouthwatering array of biriyanis, top of the list being the Hyderabadi Biriyani, the kebabs, kormas, khichris or kulchas Andhra cuisine is a lip-smacking treat all the way.
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.