Hotel Nandhini St. Marks Road1N Bangalore
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The celebrated Andhra Cuisine is a product of many rich influences like the glorious history and culture of its zestful and vigorous land. It has its roots in the Southern cooking tradition with each of Andhra Pradesh’s three regions namely-the Coast, Rayalseema and the Telangana having their own distinctive cooking styles. The Nawabs brought with them the Deccani style of cooking which drew influences from the Mughlai cuisine. As time passed the two cooking traditions influenced each other leading to the culmination of the Andhra fare as we know it today. While the fiery chillies and peppers and the staple use of rice in the cuisine can be attributed to the original Southern style of cooking, the dollops of ghee, use of fresh fruits instead of dried ones and the non-vegetarian specialities are all typical Nawabi traits. All in all there is no dearth of variety for foodies as far as Andhra cuisine is concerned. Whether it’s the traditional Andhra meal served on a plantain leaf with the quintessentially spicy & tangy vegetable sambhars, gravies, Avakkai, Gongura pickles and chutneys to be relished with rice, or the mouthwatering array of biriyanis, top of the list being the Hyderabadi Biriyani, the kebabs, kormas, khichris or kulchas Andhra cuisine is a lip-smacking treat all the way.
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.