Shimla is one of the perfect summer retreats with pure mountain air, cerulean skies and snow covered peaks. Manali hill station has a significant and interesting tale attached to it which is related to the Hindu mythology. Dalhousie emerges as a treat to the senses with its abundant natural charm, complete with wildlife sanctuaries and trekking trails. Chandigarh Known worldwide for its elaborate buildings and arterial roadways.
Natural Beauties Shimla, Manali, Dalhousie and Chandiga...2N Shimla , 3N Manali , 2N Dalhousie and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel De Park
Hotel A Star Regency
Hotel The Palmdale
- There will be additional 3.09% GST applicable on the total package cost.
Hotel De Park (3 star)
Kachi Ghati, Kalka-Shimla National Highway - 171005, Shimla
Hotel A Star Regency (3 star)
Naggar Road, Near Green Tex Barrier, Prini - 175143, Manali
Gandhi Chowk, Khajjiar Road - 176304, Dalhousie
Hotel The Palmdale (3 star)
Site No. 9-10, Zirakpur, National Highway 22, Dhakoli Village, Dhakoli, Panchkula 140603, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.