Nepal has been the dreamland of the tourists for a long time. Nepal invites, welcomes, charms and bewilders the visitors. Those who have already visited Nepal cherish and desire for a second visit and those who have heard or read about the kingdom make a plan to visit the country. Nepal is the only country that is a Hindu state, boasts tremendous religious tolerance of the many faiths practiced within its borders.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Airport transfers by AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- International airport transfers using an A/c Car
Rama Inn Boutique Hotel (3 star)
117/40 Lal Durbar Marg - 9771, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.