Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. Kerala - a perfect destination for tourism, holidays, Honeymoon, art, culture, tradition, health care, yoga, Ayurveda and meditation
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bell Mount Resorts
Dream Makers Houseboat
Samudra Theeram Beach Resort
- All transfers and Sightseeing by AC / Non A/c Private Car as per the itinerary - AC will not work at Hill station
- flower garden and for an elephant safari, before driving on to the scenic Mattupetty dam, Eco- point and Kundala dam areas
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin Drive To Munnar
- You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport /Railway station by our representative and
- thereafter depart for Munnar (130 kms / 04 hrs) enjoying the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with
- the low flying clouds passing by. Arrive Munnar and check in at hotel. Day at Leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
- Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes visit to the flower garden and for an elephant
- safari, before driving on to the scenic Mattupetty dam, Eco- point and Kundala dam areas. At Kundala dam there is an
- opportunity to enjoy boating on the lake. Finally we drive through a vegetable growing area to Top station which is situated
- high in the mountains on the border between Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Alleppey Houseboat (160kms 05hrs Drive)
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 5: Alleppey To Kovalam
- After breakfast drive to Kovalam.On arrival check in to the Resort. Evening free to relax at the Beach. Overnight stay at
Travel from Alleppey to Kovalam
Day 6: Kovalam Sightseeing
- After breakfast you can go for the sightseeing of Trivandrum [The Capital of Kerala]. Here you can see the 260 year old Sri
- Padmanabha Swami Temple, covers an area of 2400 sq Km, Puthan Maliga Palace Museum [200 year old Palace of the
- Travancore Maharaja's], Napier Museum [Which has an electric display of bronzes, Zoo, temple carts, Ivory carvings etc..]
- and Sri Chitra Art Gallery. Evening relax at Resort. Overnight at Kovalam.
Day 7: Kovalam - Trivandrum Airport Drop
Bell Mount Resorts (3 star)
N.H. Road, Old Munnar, Idukki Dist - 685 612, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Dream Makers Houseboat
Near Finishing Point,Thattampally P.O Alappuzha Kerala, Alleppey
Samudra Theeram Beach Resort (3 star)
GV Raja Road, Samudra Beach, Kovalam And Poovar - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.