Explore the Nature and wildlife of Kerala , Munnar is beautiful hill station surrounded by beautiful tea gardens , waterfalls and forests . Thekkady is located close periyar wildlife sanctuary and lake , one can explore the of periyar lake and tiger reserve forests etc.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Vehichle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Birds Valley Resort
Periyar Nest Resorts
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport transfer from Cochin
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Kochin-munnar (140 Km – 4 Hours Drive)
Our representative will receive you on your arrival at Cochin Airport. Drive to Munnar (140 km – 4 hours drive) and check into the hotel on arrival. Spend the day at leisure and overnight stay is arranged in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar
Spend the day with the local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar-thekkady (110 Km – 3 Hours Drive)
After early breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Thekkady (110 km – 3 Hours drive), on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant Ride can be done on an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady -kochin (200 Km – 6 Hours Drive)
After early breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin Airport (200 km – 6 Hours drive) for onward journey.
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
Periyar Nest Resorts (3 star)
Rosappukandam Kumily (Thekkady By pass Road) - 685509, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.