Northeast India is made up of seven separate but adjoining states, as well as standalone Sikkim and it is the most tribal region of India. Although the mountainous scenery is arresting, the northeast region remains the least visited part of India. This has been due to its remoteness, also due to the permit requirements placed on tourists.
Ne Golden Green Triangle2N Shillong , 2N Kaziranga and 2N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet & Greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative.
- All sightseeing as per the above tour itinerary
Yalana Hotel (3 star)
Main Road, Laitumkhrah,, Shillong
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
Kaziranga National Park, Kohora, Golaghat (Assam), Kaziranga
G.S. Road, Ulubari, Near Bishnuram Madhi Flyover, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.