Tourism is the largest industry in Nepal, and the largest source of foreign exchange and revenue. Possessing 8 of the 10 highest mountains in the world, Nepal is a hot spot destination for mountaineers, rock climbers and people seeking adventures. The Hindu and Buddhist heritage of Nepal, and its cold weather are also strong attractions.
Nepal Mountain Tour Package2N Kathmandu and 1N Nagarkot
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meeting and assistance by airport representative
- 02 nights at Hotel in Kathmandu with daily breakfast
- Necessary airport transfers using air-conditioned private car
- Sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary using air-conditioned private car
- Government taxes as currently applicable
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.