Kathmandu is the national capital of Nepal, and is also the largest metropolitan area of the region. The history of this town traces back to some 2000 years ago when it was established on the site of a dried lake. Your quest for divinity continues with visit to myriad stupas and monasteries
Nepal Tour Package2N Kathmandu , 2N Chitwan , 2N Pokhara and 1N Nagarkot
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees ( Jeep safari not included
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Nagarkot / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
Hotel Westwood Chitwan
Chitwan National Park Sauraha, Chitwan, Nepal, Chitwan
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.