Nepal offers numerous opportunities for adventure and sightseeing. Kathmandu Tours Packages include a tour around the city of Kathamandu which includes attractions like the famous Durbar Square and Swayambhunath temple, one of the most majestic temples. Pokhra Tours also offer visit to Pokhara, a city which is situated to the west of Kathmandu provides a splendid view of the pristine lakes, the gushing waterfalls and the glowing mountain ranges.
Nepal Wonders3N Kathmandu , 2N Pokhara and 2N Chitwan
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu one full day city sightseeing
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Chitwan - Kathmandu Transfer
Samsara Resort (3 star)
GPO Box: 1674 Thamel - 446600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Hotel Hermitage (3 star)
Hermitage (P) Ltd (Resort Hotel) Chitwan National Park, Sauraha Chitwan, Nepal, Chitwan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.