Nakuru is Kenya's 4th largest city located in the North-western part of Nairobi. It is an important agricultural city, trade center, and transportation hub for the whole of Kenya. Nakuru isn't dominated by a single tribe but several tribes. You will definitely feel the diversity in the festivals, food, events and culture. Nakuru boasts an excellent tourism infrastructure and has many interesting sights for viewing
North Africa Tour Package1N Nairobi , 1N Nakuru National Park and 2N Masai Mara National Reserve
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nakuru National Park||1 night(s)||
|Masai Mara National Reserve||2 night(s)||
- Return Airport Transfer
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Sentrim Boulevard (4 star)
Harry Thuku Road P.O. Box 42381 Nairobi 00200 Kenya, Nairobi
Lake Nakuru Lodge - All Inclusive
P.O. BOX 561, NAKURU –KENYA, Nakuru National Park
Sentrim Mara (4 star)
Sekenani Maasai Mara | P.O. Box 43436, Masai Mara National Reserve 00100, Kenya, Masai Mara National Reserve
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.