Darjeeling Nestled among the rolling mountains in North East India, one of the beautiful district of West Bengal and one of the most famous hill station in the world. Crowning with Mt Khancendzonga over the azure sky, Darjeeling is known as “Queen of the Hills". Darjeeling is surrounded by tall Himalayan mountains and beautiful valleys, this splendid hill station is also renowned for its tea plantation.
North East Himalayas2N Gangtok , 1N Kalimpong and 2N Darjeeling
Car DetailsRoad transport from Gangtok - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mountain View
8 1/2 Mile, Opp. Tashi Petrol Pump, P.O Kalimpong, Kalimpong
Hotel North Star (3 star)
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.