Once the historic capital of undivided Assam,Guwahati (gauhati) is now a cosmopolitan city and the commercial hub of Northeast. This alluring city on the banks of the river Brahmaputra features a deluge of ethnicity and cultures from all across the state and the neighboring places. The city is encompassed by lush greenery and it is the home to numerous age old temples that attracts both pilgrims and nature lovers to the place.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Guwahati And Transfer To Manas National Park
Welcome to Guwahati Airport / Railway station and meet our Representive and transfer to Manas National Park (195 K/M 5 Hours), Check in your hotel, After Lunch Evening Visit Tribel Village by a Car. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 02 : Manas Sightseeing Tour
Early morning wake up and ride for elephant / jeep safari as an option inside the park, and watching birds, wild buffalo, swamp deer, this park is famous for golden langur and if you are lucky you can also withness the tigers. After breakfast relax at the hotel. Later visit bhutan royal gate- its a very beautiful place. After lunch in evening visit most beautiful assam tea garden, and world most famous bake river- this river is good for river rafting. Evening we can manage you assamese culture bhiu dance or bodo tribel dance for 1 hours. Overnight stay in hotel in manas.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Manas - Barpetta- Guwahati
After breakfast drive to Barpetta, and visit Old Satra, and proceed to Guwahati ,Overnight stay in Guwahati.
Travel from Manas National Park to Guwahati
Day 04 : Departure From Guwahati
After breakfast visit Maa Kamakhya temple and drop to Guwahati Airport.
Things to see and do
Manas National Park, India, Manas National Park
47, M E Road, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam 781008, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.