India’s North East is a land of undulating hills and plains with luxuriant green cover and a wide variety or rare and exotic flora and fauna. The Brahmaputra valley with its near tropical climate is a fertile plain on the basin of one of the largest rivers of the world. The hilly terrain of the region ranges from Nagaland in the east to the Meghalaya in the west the Mizoram lies in the south while in the north lies the Arunachal Pradesh extends to the snow-clad ridges of the great Himalayas.
North East Package2N Pelling , 4N Gangtok and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer to NJP railway station.
- Non A/C Sumo inclusive of transfer & sightseeing.
Helipad Ground, Gyalshing, Pelling, Sikkim 737113, Pelling
31/A, National Highway, Deorali, Gangtok, Sikkim, 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Travellers Inn
Dr. Zakir Husain Road, Near TV Tower - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.