Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region. Most travelers visit Gangtok with the idea of catching a glimpse of the spectacular Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world. On a bright, sunlit day it is a sight to behold.
North East Special One Package2N Darjeeling , 2N Gangtok and 2N Pelling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All the transfers and sightseeing mentioned in the above Itinerary will be done by 01 non-ac Sumo/Max on point to point basis
- The vehicle will not to be used on Disposal basis
- Free assistance on arrival at Air Port and Railway Station and Daily Evening direct meeting and briefing between Guests and our Representatives
- All the applicable Hotel Taxes
Central Nirvana (3 star)
C.R. Das Road, Below Chowrasta (The Mall) Darjeeling - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Rendezvous (3 star)
31A National Highway, Near Telephone Exchange -737101, Gangtok
Tashi Gang Resort (3 star)
Yangtey Gyalshing Sikkim - 737113 India, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.