Kaziranga National Park is a national park in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of the state of Assam, India. A World Heritage Site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world's Great One-horned Rhinoceroses. Shillong, capital of Meghalaya is also known for its natural wonders. A trip through these three gems would be truly memorable. Guwahati is one of the most beautiful cities in India.
North East Triangle2N Kaziranga , 2N Shillong and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station by AC Vehicle
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary). except 3.09% Govt. Service Tax
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Dhansiri Resort (3 star)
Kohora Kaziranga National Park, Kaziranga
Hotel Lake View Inn
Opp State Bank of India, M.G. Road Shillong - 793 001 India, Shillong
Siroy Lily Hotel (3 star)
G.S Road, East Manipuri Basti, Solapara Road, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781008, Assam, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.